Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Not too long now

Next Friday, January 14th we will be in Washington DC taking Asha to tour the White House. As you might know already, Asha really wants to meet President Obama.

We know that is a BIG goal, but we hope someone out there can help her to meet President Obama while we are in Washington DC for her seventh birthday!

If she can't meet him we are going to try to take her to a wax museum down there that has a wax figure of him that she can get her picture with.

With a little over a week to go, I'm asking everyone reading this to help us figure a way she can meet President Obama or at least catch a glimpse of him.

Please help Asha!

Thank you

2 comments:

  1. No clue how I could possibly help, particularly form here in Canada. I'll be checking back in to see how it goes. Wishing you best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us on Traveling Through Thursday! I am following you via google , twitter and facebook! I'd love for you to join me on fb and twitter if you haven't already! Have a fab day! www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/loveandcents
    www.facebook.com/livingonloveandcents

    ReplyDelete