Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello to the WJAC-TV viewers

Most of our blog followers and readers are not from our local area, you probably have no idea what I am talking about.

Well, Asha and I were interviewed today by a lovely reporter from WJAC-TV. Asha and I were asked questions about her trip and this blog, Asha showed off her Obama collection, and she also showed her blog. When she was showing off her blog, she just had to scroll down to her favorite song and sing along to the video!

The interview is supposed to air tonight on WJAC-TV news at 11pm.

If I can get a copy of the interview I will post it on the blog for our non local readers to see. We are hoping that someone watching the interview can help Asha on her mission to meet Obama.

Asha's collection, minus her Obama plate and Obama Chia Pet

1 comment:

  1. Awesome interview! I hope that she does get to meet Obama, I would love to too! Will be following to see what happens.

    ReplyDelete